Texas man dies after e-cigarette explosion

Ajustar Comment Impresión

A 24-year-old Fort Worth man died last month after his vape pen exploded in his face, according to the Tarrant County medical examiner's office.

The Tarrant County medical examiner listed the cause of death by "penetrating trauma from exploding vaporizer pen".

'It just all seems so unreal.

"That three-piece thing went into his throat and stayed there", Ms Brown told KTVT.

En tiempo real - Super Bowl LIII Rams vs Patriots
En el medio tiempo del Super Bowl 2019 habrá shows musicales donde Marion 5 se presentará junto a Travis Scott y Big Boi. Es el único mariscal en la historia que ha enfrentado al mismo equipo en un Súper Domingo .

He died at John Peter Smith Hospital two days after crawling from the vehicle to the trunk area where he collapsed on the pavement, she said.

A staff member at the vape store has since refuted claims that William Brown ever purchasing the device from the shop, according to Dallas News.

Mr Brown was at least the second person to die from an exploding vaporiser in the U.S. over the past 12 months. Shop managers told CBS DFW that Brown did not purchase anything, but was seeking help on how to use a Mechanical Mod vape pen.

She said her grandson "popped the top" off the device, which was not identified by brand, and the bottom part "shot through his neck, and lodged back there".

Sigue la racha: Manchester United de Alexis derrotó a Leicester
Manchester United quiere seguir en plena recuperación este domingo , cuando visite al siempre duro Leicester por la vigésimo quinta fecha de la Premier League inglesa.

Funeral services for Brown, a licensed electrician, are scheduled for later this week, his grandmother said. The CDC has reported that most explosions occur when the e-cigarette batteries are being charged. Tallmadge D'Elia died in May from the incident and suffered burns on 80 percent of his body. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, defective e-cigarette batteries have caused fires and explosions.

A study by George Mason University, published in the journal Tobacco Control, found that "From 2015 to 2017, there were an estimated 2035 e-cigarette explosion and burn injuries presenting to USA hospital emergency departments".

A Texas man is dead after his electronic cigarette exploded while he was using it.

The Food and Drug Administration has warned vaping device users that there is evidence that "battery-related issues may lead to vape explosions".

ANSES: más jubilados pagarán ganancias
También debe considerarse que esas cifran varían en caso de que el jubilado informe deducciones , como pueden ser cargas familiares.

Last year, Dennis Thombs, dean of the School of Public Health at UNT Health Science Center, published a study that concluded the number of vape explosions in the USA were most likely underestimated.