Turkey is ready to launch legal proceedings into Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi's murder if Saudi Arabia is reluctant to do so, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has told reporters.
Saudi Arabia has sought to draw a line under the crisis, and a rights group said Thursday that authorities had allowed Khashoggi's eldest son Salah and his family to leave the country after lifting a travel ban.
Days later, the Saudi Attorney General Saud al-Mojeb said that Saudi investigators came to the same conclusion after Turkish officials presented them evidence, according to the state-run Saudi Press Agency.
But Turkey wants more answers from Saudi Arabia, a regional rival that is also a source of investment.
Erdogan, who has so far stopped short of directly blaming the Saudi government, said Turkey had already shared evidence with countries including Saudi Arabia and added that it had even more. "All the companies that abstained have been calling us during the past 48 hours to apologise and express regret", and vowed to open offices and restore normal relations, Falih said.
Pompeo, speaking during an interview Friday with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt, said "Saudi prosecutors yesterday made clear that this was a premeditated murder that took place, and we're continuing to learn the facts".
Vikings ease Griffen in, unsure if he plays against Saints
Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said Thursday no determination had been made yet on whether Griffen will play Sunday. You've got to appreciate the little things in life. "We're just going to see how he comes back, " Zimmer said.
"Unless you tell, Saudi Arabia will not be free from this suspicion".
Mr Khashoggi, 59, a Washington Post columnist and a critic of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, disappeared after entering the consulate to obtain paperwork necessary for his upcoming marriage to Ms Cengiz, a Turkish national. Prince Mohammed, who has cast himself as a reformer, has said the killers would be brought to justice.
President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Khashoggi's killing at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul as one of the worst cover-ups in history. "We do. Tomorrow is another day", he said.
"This issue has become fairly hysterical", Jubeir said.
"We need to clarify the background of this terrible crime and until that, we will not supply weapons to Saudi Arabia", she said.
"We have made clear that we are going to have a full and transparent investigation, the results of which will be released".
USA carried out first attack on Russian army
President Donald Trump preliminarily scheduled to take place in Paris on November 11. We've got more newsletters we think you'll find interesting.
Al-Jubeir appeared to rejected that notion.
"We're trying to uncover what happened", he said. We know that a mistake was committed.
Meanwhile, US Defense Secretary James Mattis, at the same event in Bahrain, said Khashoggi's murder should "concern us all greatly".
"Failure of any nation to adhere to worldwide norms and the rule of law undermines regional stability at a time when it is needed most". Erdogan said that they must know who killed Khashoggi and repeated his call for the men to be tried in Turkey. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the US had identified several individuals it says are responsible, and was already working to revoke visas and is considering imposing sanctions.
That could change after his briefing with Haspel, however, who is back in Washington after a trip to Turkey where she was briefed on Turkey's own investigation.
Saudi authorities have arrested 18 men wanted by Ankara following the worldwide furore over Khashoggi's murder, which was reportedly carried out in the consulate by a team which flew to Istanbul. The examination carried out in the sewer was monitored in the screens in the van.
Cambiar de nombre en PSN tiene varios riesgos — Sony avisa
Algunos usuarios podrían perder contenidos, sus progresos , o sufrir errores online en algunos títulos. Partes de tus juegos y aplicaciones podrían no funcionar de forma adecuada, tanto online como offline.